- You are not obliged to provide USAVE with your personal data. However, such provision is necessary so as to enable USAVE to provide you with the services or products which you are requested.
- The purposes for which your personal data may be used are as follows:
- processing your order(s) and product delivery;
- meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirement of any law binding on USAVE;
- any purposes relating and/or regulations to above.
- Your personal data held by USAVE may be provided to:-
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides the services on handling your order(s) and product delivery;
- any other person or organisation under a duty of confidentiality to USAVE which has undertaken to keep such information confidential.
- You are entitled to request access to data held by USAVE about you or your account and to update or correct such data.
- USAVE reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request. All requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held should be addressed as follows:
The Information Officer
Shop 108, 1/F.,
New Trend Plaza,
278-288 King's Road,
North Point, HONG KONG.
Tel : 3647 3672
In the event of conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.